1. Select 'Invite' on the right side of the screen.
2. "Invite" has four options.
Invite team, staff colleagues: Invite from the list of company members.
Project participants: Invite people from the Participant list who have worked on the project together at least once.
Send invitations by email: Enter an email and send a project invitation to entered email
Invitation link: Copy the unique URL for the project.
- ‘Invite team, staff colleagues and Project party' are good to invite internal staff (team) and existing co-workers. 'Send events by email and Invitation link' are ideal for inviting first-time flowers. Especially for 'Invitation link', copying and pasting them into a single chat room or bulletin board is a convenient way to invite multiple users at once.
1. Select 'Plus icon' in the upper right corner of the project.
2. 'Invite in a differential way' offers a number of ways to invite.
<Invite in a different way>
Flow: Users who worked on the project
Kakao Talk: Kakao Talk friends
Line: Line friends
Band: Band participants
Text: Invite by text message by entering mobile number
Email: Enter email address to invite by mail
Invitation link: Create a link to invite
3. In 'Invite using contacts', you can invite them over to the phone number stored on your phone.
<How to invite>
Search name: Search by name in the list
Add email manually: Invite by entering in email format (Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Add mobile number manually: Invite by entering in mobile number format (Ex: 01012345678)