1. If you put your favorite projects in the label, you can use them easily. Select 'Project Settings' in the upper right of the project details screen. Select the Label Settings from the menu list.
2. You can select the desired label and store it there. One project can be stored in multiple label. If you select 3 in the image below, for example, 'Art', 'History' and 'Information', the project will be displayed if you select either of the Three label.
1. Select 'Information' on the bottom tab of the project details screen.
2. Select 'Label Settings' in the project settings.
3. Select and check the box on the left side of the desired label name. You can also view projects in the selected label. Note that the label can be multi-selected and there is no limit to the number of selections.