1. You can comment on any post. You can attach attachments as well as text comments. Select the clip icon at the end of the comment.
2. You can choose to select individual files, but you can also drag and drop files into the comments area. This method is recommended because it is more convenient to select multiple files.
3. Flows can be attached to a single comment up to five files and images. Please use it widely.
1. You can comment on any post. You can attach attachments as well as text comments. Select the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of the comment.
2. You can choose to attach a file or an image.
3. If it is AOS file, you can attach files stored on your phone, or files in the Google Drive and Dropbox. For iOS, you can attach files in the iCloud Drive, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
4. When you select an image, you can take a picture, or you can select an image from your phone and attach it.