[Set up posts visible only to administrator]
- Select the 'Public' button at the bottom right of the post creation.
- Change this to ‘Administrator only’.
- Changed posts are viewable only by project manager.
- You can use this to limit the posts you create to only the specified participants.
You can assign the specified participant as a project manager.
[How to appoint a project manager]
- Select 'View All' from the participant list on the right side of the project detail screen,
- From the project participants list, select the Settings button for the participant you want to appoint as the project manager.
- If you select 'Appoint as Administrator' from the Settings menu, the participant will be appointed as project manager.