[Set up post’s publication only to administrators]
- Select the 'Full disclosure' at the bottom right on the post creation.
- Change this to ‘Only Project managers’.
- Changed posts are only viewable by project manager.
- You can utilize this feature, if you don’t want to publicize your posts to all public but the administrator.
If you make specific person to watch it, you can assign them as a project manager.
[How to assign a project manager]
- Select 'View All' from the participant list on the right side of the project screen.
- From the project participants list, select the settings(vertical ellipsis) from the participant you want to appoint as a project manager.
- If you select 'Assign administrator', the participant will be appointed as project manager.