- Select "Master Setting" on top of the main page.
- This button is only visible to "General Administrators" (Not visible to regular employees).
- Select 'User Management' from the company menu on the left side of the administrator’s screen.
- You can see all employees' names, departments, positions, emails, cell phone numbers, web/mobile access dates, accessed devices, status, and administrator’s status.
- Select 'Appoint as Administrator’ on the right side of the employee you want to change as an administrator.
- Select 'Remove' on the right side of the employee who wants to dismiss from the administrator.
- If you change the status to ‘Suspend’, the employee will no longer be able to use the flow.
(In case of Bizplay account, you must change the status value in Bizplay. This is only available for enterprise accounts.)