There are two ways to start a chat.
- Click 'Chat icon' on the upper right screen!
- Click 'Chat icon' in the project!
- Click ‘Chat icon’ on the upper right screen to start a chat.
<Chat screen description>
- Chat: Flow chat supports 1:1 (you can chat with yourself) / 1:N / project chat.
- Notification settings: Notification settings for chat can be changed.
(You can turn on or turn off push notifications or desktop notifications.)
- New chat: Create a new chat room.
- Search chat room: You can search for a chat room by the name of the chat room or the person participating in.
- Chat room list: You can see the list of chats currently in progress in chronological order.
<Start a new chat>
- Invite a conversation partner: You can create a new chat room by choosing conversation partner.
- Select from chat room list: You can create a new chat room (1:1 conversation) with the other party in your chat room.
- Select from contact list: You can create a new chat room (1: 1 chat) by selecting it from your contact list.
- Click ‘Chat icon’ within the project to start a chat
: You can start a 1: 1 chat with the users in the participants list on the right side of the project detail screen.