Flow provides desktop notifications for PC, and push notifications for mobile. We support various options to personalize notification settings, and you can avoid notifications that you don’t want to receive.
1. All project notifications setting: Go to [Preferences->Setting] - [Push notification settings].
- Notification: Decide whether you receive whole notifications or not. (on/off)
- Project notification: Decide whether you receive project notifications or not.
- Chat notifications: Decide whether you receive chat notifications or not.
- Do not disturb: You will not receive any notifications during this time.
2. Set notifications by projects
In each projects, select settings(vertical ellipsis), next to the project title and select 'Push settings'.
- Decide whether turn on/off the post/comment push settings.
- Receive(Get) all: Receive whole push notifications for all registered posts.
- Receive(Get) posts notifications that mentioned you: Receive push notifications only that mentioned(@) you on the posts.
- Do not receive: Do not receive posts push notifications.
1. Select 'Info' from the bottom menu in the project main screen.
2. Select ‘Notification and push settings’ on the list.
3. You can set notifications by each project.
- (Get all posts and comments) Receive all posts/comments notifications: Receive whole push notifications for all registered posts and comments.
- (Receive only relevant posts and comments) Receive posts/comments notifications that mentioned me (@): Receive push notifications only that mentioned(@) you on the posts or comments.